Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Upsy Daisy

Sorry I haven't posted for a few days. I was going to faithfully post everyday this month but it seems life gets in my way.

Monday I went to a wonderful network meeting with some other wonderful ladies and boy did I learn a lot. I didn't realize how great it would be to be part of a group of enthusiastic entrepreneurs like myself.

Yesterday I had to travel to the mountains, to a quaint little town and eat hot soup and do some shopping. It was a cool fall wonderful day and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. I plan to do this often this fall and winter. I enjoy this time of the year the most.

I guess now it's time to get down to business and finish this post with a card. This one I made for my workshop coming up on Saturday. The hostess wanted cards that everyone sends out regular, so this is the first one I will make to give to her





Stamp set: Upsy Daisy

Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Sunny Garden dsp, Whisper White

Ink: Daffodil Delight, Poppy Parade and Black Stazon

Accessories: Big Shot with the Beautiful Wings Embosslit and the Square Lattice Embossing Folder, the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch, 3/8" Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Basic Rhinestones and dimensionals

It's such a bright and cheery thank you card that anyone would like to receive. I so enjoy making cards for every occasion.

Thanks for stoppin!

Have a blessed night!

June
Stampin' Up demostator

'You're blessed when you stay the course, walking steadily on the road revealed by God'
Psalm 119:1

No comments:

Post a Comment