Tuesday, October 19, 2010

FANG-TASTIC

Here is another project using the Fang-tastic stamp set. We will be making this card in card class on Saturday. This is a close up of the Dracula on the spider web. I decided to make it the Easel card so he would look like he's hanging on the spider web. Too cute!! It was so much fun making this. I am not usually a Halloween person but I do like this cute set. Nothing gorey, just cute.








Card Recipe:

Stamp set: Fang-tastic and Grateful Greetings

Card stock: Basic Black, Tangerine Tango, So Saffron and Very Vanilla

Ink: Black Stazon

Accessories: Basic Black and Tangerine Tango Markers, Spider Web Embossing Folder, Scallop Circle and 1 3/8 circle punches, dauber and dimensionals







It is so cool in person. My little goblins next door will like it I'm sure. We don't get trick or treaters in our park so I always make something filled with candy for my neighbors grandchildren. Last year they sent me such a cute thank you card. This card goes to grandma this year and I am making the Fang-tastic Fancy Favor box full of candy for each of the kids. Sure to be a lot of fun.

Hope you enjoyed your visit today! I so appreciate your visits and comments...........

Thanks for stoppin in!

Have a blessed day!

June
Your Stampin' Up Demonstrator

'You're blessed when you stay the course, walking steadily on the road revealed by God'
Psalm 119:1

No comments:

Post a Comment