Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day of Gratitude

The rain has finally stopped and the sun is really trying to come out. This was to have been our coldest day this week but I really think it was yesterday. Today feels warmer anyway.

I want to share another card for card class this Saturday. I love this stamp set too. I guess there really are not many that I don't love. Go figure!






Card recipe:

Stamp Sets: Day of Gratitude and Thankful For

Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Old Olive, More Mustard, Early Expresso and Very Vanilla

Ink: Early Expresso, Cajun Craze, Old Olive and More Mustard

Accessories: Early Expresso 1/8" Taffeta ribbon and dimensionals

Hope this gives you some inspiration.

Thanks for stoppin in!

Have a blessed day!

June
Your Stampin Up Demonstrator

"You're blessed when you stay the course, walking steadily on the road revealed by God'
Psalm 119:1

No comments:

Post a Comment