Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Autumn Harvest

Remember in a previous post I told you I had been chosen a guest designer for Ustamp with Dawn and Friends. Here is my first posting with them. It came out today on their website, and you can purchase and see this and all the other wonderful projects for the Cool Moves Event, here. 80 cards in all with co-ordinating envelopes. 1/2 of the cards move and all are different.

All the designers are terrific and you will get some amazing cards. I have been so honored to be a part of this event. It makes you feel humble to be chosen to be considered along with all these wonderful artists. You will not be sorry you purchased this event, here.

I cannot give you details, but here is a sample of what you can expect when you purchase Cool Moves.


This is both my cards together with co-ordinating envelopes. I used the Autumn Harvest stamp set and the tunnel card movement.





This is a closer view of the Tunnel card front.







This is the inside of the Tunnel card.







This is my other card with co-ordinating envelope.



I thoroughly enjoyed doing this event and am so privileged to have been chosen to do the next event also called Get a Jump on Your Jingle. ( You're right it's a Holiday event). You will be amazed at the cards and projects in this event. It will be 40 cards with co-ordinating envelopes and 40 3-D projects. Hurry now and purchase the Cool Moves event and also the new Get a Jump on Your Jingle event, here. Believe me you will not be sorry you did!!!

Thanks for letting me share these fantastic events with you! I am just so excited!!!!

Thanks for stoppin in!

Have a blessed day!

June
Your Stampin' Up Demonstrator

'You're blessed when you stay the course, walking steadily on the road revealed by God'
Psalm 119:1

1 comment:

  1. These are great cards, June. As soon as I get time, I will check out the other blogs.

    Theresa in kitimat

    ReplyDelete