Friday, October 15, 2010

Northern Flurry

It's a cloudy, cool morning in Southern California today. I love it! Feels like fall and that's my favorite time of the year. I'm sharing my second creation for my Big Shot class with you today. We are doing 3 cards and 2 - 3-D projects. I shared one project yesterday. If you can join us we would love to have you come to the class. Just e-mail me and I will give you time and place.





I used Marina Mist, Brushed Silver and Whisper White cardstock.

The ink is Marina Mist and I used a dauber to color the snowflakes, and the ribbon is 1/8th inch Marina Mist taffeta.

I used the Northern Flurry Embossing Folder and the Northern Frost Decorative Strip for the snowflakes. For a little bling I put a Basic Rhinestone in the center of the dimensional mounted snowflakes.

The Noel is from the Many Merry Messages stamp set.
Hope this inspires you to do some Christmas creations.

Thanks for stoppin in!

Have a Blessed day!

June
Your Stampin' Up Demonstrator

'You're blessed when you stay the course, walking steadily on the road revealed by God'
Psalm 119:1

No comments:

Post a Comment