Friday, October 22, 2010

ELEMENTS OF STYLE

It is misty rain here again this morning. I thought we were suppose to get warmer today and sunshine. These weather men, I don't know about them!

This is another card for card class tomorrow. I love that Presto Specialty paper. It's the first time I have used it but it certainly won't be my last. It is so cool to see the images evolve.






Card Recipe:

Stamp sets: Elements of Style and Sincere Salutations

Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Basic Grey, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White and Presto Specialty

Ink: Basic Gray, Rich Razzleberry and Pretty in Pink

Accessories: sponges, 5/8 inch Rich Razzleberry Satin Ribbon, Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Wide and Scallop Oval Punches, dimensionals and glue dots.

Hope you like this as much as I do and it inspires you to create something as well.

Thanks for stoppin in!

Have a Blessed day!

June
Your Stampin' Up Demonstrator

'You're blessed when you stay the course, walking steadily on the road revealed by God'
Psalm 119:1

No comments:

Post a Comment