Friday, September 30, 2011

Happiest Birthday Wishes

My goodness it is Friday already and I still haven't designed a card for next Saturday's card class. Guess today I had better get to work.

Looking forward to some cooler weather and the feel of fall in the air. This is my favorite time of the year. Traveling to the mountains now is the best, changing leaves and cool air and seeing all God's wonderful creations. We will be planning some trips after card class is done.




Here is the 2nd card in the September card class series. I just love this color, Wisteria Wonder.

The card is Wisteria Wonder 4 1/4 x 11. Whisper White is 4 x 5 1/4. The butterfly is also punched  from Wisteria Wonder with the butterfly punch. I used the Big shot and the Designer Frames Embossing folder to put the oval frame on the white. The top corners are done with the Scallop Corner Trim Punch and the ribbon is Wisteria Wonder Ruffled ribbon. The sentiment is from Happiest Birthday Wishes. I finished it off with a row of small Basic Pearls for the butterfly body. Of course I used dimensionals to mount the butterfly and for the Whisper White layer. Totally awesome card to get for your birthday!!

Thanks for stoppin' in and I'll see you tomorrow.
Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment