Sunday, September 18, 2011

Delicate Doilies

I am not liking blogger very well lately. Yesterday's post did not come out like I typed it in. Couldn't seem to get it to do what I wanted. Guess it's like some people, it has a mind of it's own.
It is cool again this morning only 52 degrees. It is supposed to be a nice day however. I am working on my gift class projects for this Saturday. We should have lots of fun and some people will receive some beautiful gifts from this undertaking.
Card Recipe:
Stamp Set: Delicate Doilies & Happiest Birthday Wishes
Card stock: Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, scrap for scallop circle, Basic Black 4 1/8 x 5 3/8, Pink Pirouette 4 x 5 1/4, scrap of Rose Red for boho blossom
Ink: Melon Mambo
Accessories: Big shot w/ Manhattan Flower Embossing Folder, Doily from Flirtatious DSP, Scallop Circle, Boho Blossoms and 1/16th whole punch, White Organza Ribbon, small rhinestone brad and dimensional
Thanks for stoppin' in and I'll see you tomorrow.
Hugs,
June
'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment