Monday, September 26, 2011

Big Shot Class August

Guess it's time I got back to blogging. Missed a few days because I was so busy with our gift class. We had so much fun on Saturday, laughing, joking, and just having good clean fun. I have a tremendous group of ladies and I dearly love them all. They really enjoyed the 5 gifts that we made and I will have them on here as soon as I get caught up with other posts.
This was our Big Shot class in August. We had a terrfic time with it and everyone loved the projects. If you want to have fun and learn some new things you should really join us next time.





We made two cards and three boxes using the Big Shot and dies, embossing folders, etc.I tryed using an embossing folder on the Spice Cake DSP for the Grateful card. I used the polka dot one and it sure gave it a different look. I liked it very much and so did my ladies. The Happy Birthday card was done with the new Pennant die and came out so cute. Of course we had to use Basic Rhinestones for a little glimmer. We used the Box #2 die for the little basket on the right. We cut two and put them together back to back with sticky strip, then decorated with dsp from the Santa's Letters pack. The fall basket we did with the Two Tag Die. We cut 2 of them and put a strip in the middle, secured everything with sticky strip and finished with a handle secured with two brads. Last but not least we did the new Blossom Box Die. It is a little frustrating until you learn how to handle everything,(I made 4 before I got one I really liked) but now I can make a good one each time. It is a matter of molding and creasing your card stock just right and once you master that you can have a lot of fun with this die. My ladies said they didn't want to do another anytime soon. I think they will change their minds, they all did a great job and we had some really beautiful boxes when we finished.

Thanks for stoppin' in and I'll see you tomorrow.
Hugs,
June


Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment