Thursday, September 29, 2011

Happiest Birthday Wishes

Good Morning!! It is a beautiful morning and I'm ready to work today. Have a million things to do. Just finished my coffee, which of course was the most important thing I had to do. Now on to the other important things, like designing cards for October's card class. I am also starting a Technique Club in October, on the 22nd, and if any of you in the San Diego area are interested in joining us please email me and I'll give you more details.





This is the first of the 8 cards we did in our September card class. It is so gorgous in person.
Card Recipe:

Stamp Set: Happiest Birthday Wishes

Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry 4 1/4 x 11, Whisper White 4 1/4 x 4 1/2 & a scrap for circle with sentiment, Certainly Celery 4 1/4 x 3 3/4, Melon Mambo 1 1/4 x 5 and scratp for scallop circle, Pretty in Pink 4 1/4 x 3 1/2

Ink: Rich Razzleberry

Accessories: Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon 6 1/2", Whie Doily from the Flirtatious DSP, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle punch, Eyelet Border Punch, Big Shot with the new Snow Burst Embossing folder and Dimensionals

Hope you all have a great day! Thanks for stoppin' in and I'll see you tomorrow. I appreciate all of you who look at my blog and please leave a comment to let me know how I'm doing. I would really like that a lot.

Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment