Thursday, September 8, 2011

Happy Greetings

The air is on already and at 11 am it was 94 degrees outside. Not quite as humid today but still an uncomfortable day.

One more day until card class. I really look forward to the second Saturday every month. I have so many nice friends who come to have fun and make cards. Hope you can join us one of these months.




This card is using one of my favorite stamp sets and DSP. Stamp sets are Fabulous Florets and Happy Greetings. Cardstock is Pacific Point 4 1/4 x 11, Whisper White 4 1/8 x 5 3/8, Beyond the Garden DSP 3x4 (2 different pieces same size). I used scraps of Whisper White to stamp the flowers and sentiment on, and scraps of Lucky Limeade for the leaves. Rose Red, Daffodil Delight & Tangerine Tango are the inks used. The ribbon is 6" of Lucky Limeade Ruffled ribbon and the centers of the flowers are sparkling with our new glitter glue. I used the Scallop Circle Punch for the sentiment and my Paper Snips to cut the flowers. The leaves were punched with the Blossom Petals Builder punch.

Hope you like it as much as I and will get inspired to make your own.

Thanks for stoppin' in and I'll see you soon.

Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment