Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Simply Soft

Good morning! It is hot and muggy in Southern California today and supposed to be this way all week. I don't like it. Makes me feel like I am back in Michigan and it is July instead of September.
It's almost time for card class again and I haven't finished blogging August cards as yet. Life has been busy. Hopefully I can get them posted this week.



This is called a Center Step Card. You can get directions for making one on Split Coast Stampers. I just love the colors we used, new Wisteria Wonder for the base 5 1/4 x 10 1/4. It fits in our 5 1/2" envelopes. I used Flirtatious DSP, pink is 3 x 4 1/4, yellow is 7/8 x 4 5/8 cut in (2) 1" pieces and the rest used in center and stamped from Sincere Salutations, purple is (2) 1 x 4 strips cut on both sides with the Eyelet Border Punch. I used Wisteria Wonder ink and the Lucky Limeade marker. I used images from Simply Soft (hostess set). The finishing touch is 12" of Wisteria Wonder Ruffled Ribbon. Awesome card!!

Hope you all had a great week-end and are ready for some stamping. If you live in the San Diego area and would like to join us, we meet this Saturday at 1pm at my home for some stamping fun.

Thanks for stoppin' in and I'll see you soon.
Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment