Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sneak Peek

I have had another busy day. One lady came to finish her gift items and then had to do some grocery shopping. Finally I am on the computer for a while to get some work done.

This picture shows what everyone made at my Sneak Preview of the new Holiday Mini Catalog. We had a good time and 8 ladies were present. Of course everyone loved all the new products and my orders were over $400, so it was not just a fun evening but a properous one as well. Thanks to all of you who participated and I know you are loving your new products. That scoring tool is so awesome!! I don't know how I ever did without one.


Everyone loved the Santa boot card and 3 Stocking Dies for the Big Shot were purchased along with the accessories die. It would make a cute stocking banner to hang up for Christmas. I might have to try one.







The fall card was done with the Always Thankful stamp set. Of course the boot was done with the Stocking Die and the Silver Glitter paper. The box is one of a set of 4 that you can purchase from the Holiday Mini and is decorated with Holly Berry Bouquet DSP from the same catalog. It was a fun night for all and I certainly will do another when the next mini catalog is released.

Thanks for stoppin' in and I'll see you tomorrow.

Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment