Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Three Little Words

Wow! It rained a lot more yesterday and in the night. It is still partly cloudy this morning and looks like we could get more rain. This is a picture of the beautiful bouquet of roses my husband brought me Sunday from his rose garden. Aren't they gorgeous!! and they smell so fantastic.






I have two ladies coming today to do the cards from Saturdays card class so I better get busy cutting. I am also getting ready for a Big Shot class on Sunday so it will be a busy week again. I love being busy. I also have a workshop on the 30th to get ready for. I just love sharing my love of stamping with everyone.






Card Recipe:

Stamp Set: Three Little Words

Cardstock: Whisper White and Marina Mist and Springtime Vintage DSP

Ink: Marina Mist

Accessories: Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, 1 1/4" Striped Marina Mist Ribbon and Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for stoppin in! Hope to see you soon. Have a wonderful day.

Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment