Thursday, March 24, 2011

After Thoughts

The rain has gone for a day but will be back again tonight. So many storms coming off the ocean. Anyway, we have sunshine for a while and it's better than snow. Our local mountains have snow above 5000 ft and it looks so pretty up there, 40 miles away. At least I don't have to drive in it.

Here is another card from this month's card class. This was one of the favorites.







I started with a Whisper White card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". I then layered a piece of Pear Pizzazz 4 1/8" x 5 3/8". Next is a layer 4" x 5 1/4"of the new DSP called Paisley Petals that becomes available to purchase in April only and not again until July 1st. It is awesome!! I tied a piece of 5/8" Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon around those two layers together and used adhesive to put them on the card front. Next I cut a piece of Pear Pizzazz 2 3/8" x 3 3/8" and layered it with Whisper White 2 1/4" x 3 1/4". I stamped the sentiment with Rose Red ink. The flowers were punched with the Boho Blossoms Punch and the leaves are punched with the small leaf from the new Blossom Petal Punch. The top layers are adhered with Stampin' Dimensionals, the flowers and leaves with glue dots. I finished off the flowers with Basic Rhinestones.

Hope you like this as much as my card class ladies did and that it inspires you to make one also.

Thanks for stoppin in and I'll see you again soon.

Hugs,
June

No comments:

Post a Comment