Saturday, March 5, 2011

Easter Blossoms

Good morning! I have been to breakfast at the club house and to the store to buy fish bait already this morning. Very good start to the day for me. I usually am just having breakfast at this time of the morning (lol). It looks like a nice week-end for us. Warmer and no rain is good.





This is another stamp set that I really like. I hope it makes the big catalog this year.

Stamp sets: Easter Blossoms and Something to Celebrate

Cardstock: Basic Black, Pretty in Pink and Whisper White

Ink: Jet Black Stazon

Accessories: Big Shots with the Ovals Die, Scallop Trim Border Punch, 5/8" Whisper White Organza Ribbon and Stampin' Dimensionals

Hope you have a great week-end. Thanks for stoppin in and I will see you again real soon.

Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment