Friday, March 11, 2011

Build A Blossom

Wow! What a week this has been. Our grandson and girl friend have been here from Michigan since Tuesday and we have had a fun week. On Wednesday we went to see the Midway Aircraft Carrier Museum. That is something to see. Anyway, today I decided I had to get back to business since I have a workshop tomorrow at 1p.m.

This is my first card using this set and I think I am going to love it! I also used the new DSP that customers can order in April. I know I love it. I ordered the maximum we could pre-order, 3 packages and I will be using them a lot.






Stamp Sets: Build a Blossom, Bliss and After Thoughts

Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla and Paisley Petals DSP

Ink: Always Artichoke and River Rock

Accessories: Blossom Petal Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Brad from Hodgepodge Hardward Kit, Baja Breeze Seam Binding, Mini Glue Dots, and Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for stoppin in! Hope to see you again real soon.

Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment