Friday, March 4, 2011

Something to Celebrate

I love dazzle! This card really dazzled and it is so beautiful. My card class ladies really liked it and I had an aniversary come up last month so it met two purposes. I was so glad to get in on the special purchase of the Pretties Kit. I love these cloth flowers and they color so easy with a dauber or sponge.

Getting ready to enjoy a great week-end. The weather is just beautiful again today. I feel so blessed to live where it is warm most of the time.





For this card we used;

Stamp set: Something to Celebrate (level 2 hostess in the mini)

Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White and Glimmer Paper

Ink: Cherry Cobbler

Accessories: Pretties Kit, Boho Blossoms Punch, Dauber, Small Corner Punch, 1/4" Real Red Grosgrain ribbon, Scallop Border Punch, Circle Fire Rhinestone Brads and Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for stoppin and have a great day. Hope to see you again real soon.

Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment