Saturday, March 19, 2011

Easter Blossoms

Finally! I am back! I have just had so much in the works this week and I'm sorry I haven't been posting as I should.
The new freeway is opening this morning that runs by our mobile park and there has been a lot of activity. I didn't realize the commotion a new road causes. The Mayor cut the ribbon and people walked it and rode bikes on it and even the school bands were out playing at 8:30 am.

It looks like a cloudy and cool day but it beats snow and floods any day!






Stamp set: Easter Blossoms

Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Pretty in Pink, Sahara Sand and Very Vanilla

Ink: Rich Razzleberry

Accessories: 5/8" Rich Razzleberry Satin Ribbon, Chantilly Lace, Wide Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch and Stampin' Dimensionals

Must get ready for card class in 45 minutes. It will be so much fun again this time.

Thanks for stoppin in! Hope to see you real soon.

Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment