Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Lovely As A Tree

This is my most favorite stamp set ever!! I have made many cards with the row of trees and I love them covered in Dazzling Diamonds. That sparkle just does something special to a card no matter the occasion.

We wanted to do a masculine birthday card this month so I chose the single tree. It just looks so majestic to me. I think because I was raised in Michigan that trees are just very special to me. My husband was also a wood worker and he knows every kind of tree and type of wood that exists. It never ceases to amaze me that he can look at an old board and tell what kind of wood it is.






Stamp sets used: Lovely As A Tree and Occasional Quotes

Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke, Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla and Woodland Walk DSP

Ink: Crumb Cake and Not Quite Navy

Accessories: Big Shot with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Linen Thread, Ticket Corner Punch, Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware, and Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for stoppin in and have a great day! Hope to see you again soon.

Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment