Saturday, July 17, 2010

SUMMER

Here I am again with another challenge. This is just my day for creating, I guess. It seems I have to be in the mood for everything I do anymore and some days the moods don't come. Anyway I have created this card for the Mojo Monday challenge(mojo147).

I started with a Old Olive card and layered Riding Hood Red and then Marina Mist run through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder. For the squares I also used Daffodil Delight. I used the technique called Direct-to-paper that I learned on Patty's Stampin Spot on the squares and then cut butterflies with the Big Shot and the Beautiful Wings Sizzlet and put them on with mini glue dots. I then used the Big Shot and the Scallop Circle #2 Die to cut the Daffodil Delight half scallop circle. I stamped the imagine from Garden from the Heart(retired) in Marina Mist and put a crystal from the Eggs-cellent kit (retired)in each of the scallops to give it a little glitter. I used Very Vanilla 3/8 inch taffeta ribbon under the squares.

Thanks for stoppin in!

Have a Blessed night!

June

No comments:

Post a Comment