Monday, July 12, 2010

Digital Card

Well, guess it's time I got back to normal, whatever that is. The time change between Michigan and California has me really not wanting to do much, except maybe nap a lot.

I had planned to create something today but just don't seem to be able to get the old mind going, so here is the digital card I made and printed through Stampin Up's print system. Pretty neat card I think. I had to do a card to get certified in My Digital Studio after I did the Webinars. I also did a scrapbook album and a calendar. That program is so much fun and I suggest you all purchase it. You can really do some cool things and still can ad embellishments after you print it off.

I can't remember the stamp sets I used or the DSP but you can find it all in My Digital Studio.


I put white brads in the small flowers at the top just to add a little something. Now I may ad some more embellishments before I'm finished with it. If I do I will put the card on again so you can see what can be done.

O.K. Here is the revised digital card. I added the photo corners to give some layers and I added gold elastic cord bows to the buttons to dress them up a little. I like it better now, hope you do to. It just shows that after you do your card in My Digital Studio you can add embellishments to dress it up more and give some layers to it also.



Hope you all have a great night!

Thanks for stoppin in!

June

No comments:

Post a Comment