Sunday, July 18, 2010

FOLLOW YOUR HEART

I am late for the judging but will still put this on Mercy's blog. This is her MTSC82 sketch challenge. This is my first black and white card and I love how it turned out. This would be nice for a wedding or an encouragement card. I always have believed that you should follow your heart in whatever you do because it usually does know the way.

I used Very Vanilla for the basic card 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. I then layered it with Basic Black 4 1/8 x 5 3/8. I used Night and Day DSP (retired) for my next layers. The top one is 1 x 5 1/8, the three across the bottom are 1 5/8 x 2 3/4. The Basic Black circle I cut with the Coluzzle (retired) and the scallop circle is from Whisper White done with the Scallop Circle Punch. I then stamped the small flower from the Vintage Vogue Stamp set on Whisper White CS with Basic Black and cut it out with my paper trimmers. I used a white brad from the 5/16 Neutral Collection (retired) and adhered it to the card with a dimensional.

Hope you like it as much as I do and that it will inspire your creativity.

Thanks for stoppin in!

Have a Blessed Day!

June

No comments:

Post a Comment