Saturday, July 17, 2010

IT'S TIME TO BLOOM

Good Saturday morning! It is another hot but beautiful day in Southern California. I think we might have brought some Michigan weather back here with us. The humidity isn't quite as high but high enough to make it uncomfortable.

This card is for the Paper Players color challenge (app6). I really like how this card came out. I do so love the colors we now have with Stampin' Up. They are so beautiful and go together so nicely.


For this card I used Rose Red for the main card. Then I layered it with Certainly Celery punched with the Scallop Trim Border Punch. The next layer is Basic Gray and the next is Very Vanilla. I used the Asian Artistry and Bella Blooms Stamp Sets (retired). I stamped the grass and sentiment with Certainly Celery and the flowers in Rose Red. I then added the butterflies made with the Big Shot and the Beautiful Wings Sizzlet. I sponged around the Very Vanilla first with Basic Gray, then with Rose Red and last with Certainly Celery. I adhered the butterflies with mini glue dots. The ribbon is 1/4 inch Certainly Celery grosgrain.
Hope you like this as much as I do.

Thanks for stoppin in!

Have a Blessed Day!

June

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty, June! Everything I've ever seen with these little butterflies has been wonderful!

    ReplyDelete