Saturday, July 17, 2010

FRIENDS

This card is created for the sketch challenge for this week on Techno Stamper (tssc130). I love these colors together and will use them again many times I'm sure. They are Early Expresso(new), Pretty in Pink, Rich Razzleberry (carried over in-color) and Very Vanilla.


Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Early Expresso for the main card, Pretty in Pink is 2 1/2 x 5 1/8 Textured cardstock stamped with Rich Razzleberry and the vine from Vintage Vogue. I stamped off each time before I stamped on the pink. The Rich Razzleberry is 2x3 3/4 run through the Big Shot with the Petals of Plenty Embossing Folder. The Very Vanilla layer is 2 1/2 x 3 stamped in Rich Razzleberry with images from the Vintage Vogue Stamp Set. I stamped the small flowers on Very Vanilla with Rich Razzleberry and cut them out and mounted them with pink brads from the now retired Soft Subtles collection. The ribbon is 3/8 inch taffeta Pretty in Pink striped with Rich Razzleberry. The simple sentiment is stamped with Whisper White craft ink. I felt like I had a lot of mojo for this card and am very pleased with how it turned out. If you click on the card you can see everything better. The dark colors make it hard to see the images on the cardstock.

I guess this is one of those days when the creating juices are flowing good and I am really making use of it because tomorrow may be very different. You just never know! Right?

Thanks for stoppin in!

Have a Blessed night!

June

1 comment:

  1. I agree, these are great colors. I will have to try out this combo myself. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge you did a fabulous job. Love your ribbon.

    ReplyDelete