Friday, July 16, 2010

BECAUSE I CARE

Here I am with another challenge, this one is a sketch challenge from Sweet Sunday(sssc77). I had not even opened this new stamp set, boy am I ever challenged.


For this card I used: the new cardstock Cherry Cobbler for the main card. I then layered that with Tangerine Tango(a returning in-color) punched with the Scallop Border Punch. I then layered that with Basic Gray also punched with the same punch. My next layer is Certainly Celery run through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder. I then stamped the flower image with Cherry Cobbler and Certainly Celery on Very Vanilla cardstock. The image and sentiment are from the new stamp set called "Because I Care". The ribbon is 5/8 inch Certainly Celery Satin. Pretty simple also simply pretty.

Thanks for stoppin in!

Have a Blessed Night!

June

No comments:

Post a Comment