Friday, July 16, 2010

BACK TO CHALLENGES

It feels good to be back creating and doing challenges again. My creative juices are finally flowing. To start the day I have met the color challenge from Curtain Call 38. I so enjoy using the Big Shot with the embossing folders as you can see. I really don't know how I lived without it before. It makes my cards easier and so much prettier.

For this card I used:

Cardstock: Very Vanilla for the base card, layered with Rich Razzleberry run through the Big Shot with the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder and Certainly Celery run through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder. The scallop circle is Pumpkin Pie, (I used my mat pad and hole punch to punch holes around the scallop)and the layer under thank you is Regal Rose and the Thank You is stamped in Rich Razzleberry on Very Vanilla.

I then layered a piece of 1 1/4" Pumpkin Pie Striped Grosgrain Ribbon and tied a piece of Pumpkin Pie 1/4" grosgrain ribbon over it. Then layered my scallop circle on it with dimensionals. The flower and leaves are from the Flower Fancy stamp set stamped in Rich Razzleberry and Certainly Celery.

Thanks for stoppin in!

Have a Blessed Day!

June

3 comments:

  1. so pretty, June! thanks for playing at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so adorable, great job with the colors!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty June, love the embossing! thanks for joining us at Curtain Call this week! :)

    ReplyDelete