Wednesday, July 14, 2010

RETIRED STAMPS AND PAPER

I decided to put my retired stamp sets and paper for sale on my blog, so here is the list and the prices. If you want to purchase from me e-mail me at june.switzer@yahoo.com. Prices do not include shipping. I will ship in flat rate priority boxes or envelopes. Let me know what you want to purchase and I will let you know the full price. I accept checks or money orders. If paid by check I will ship as soon as the check clears my bank. If local to me we can arrange delivery.

Stamp Sets:

Four Square $5

Country Morning $5 Dear Friend $5

Out of the Box $5 Very Thankful $5

Introducing (not mounted) $5 Of the Earth $5

Love Bug $5

And Many More $7 Polka Dot Punches $7

Holiday Collection $7

Soft Summer $7 Wings of Friendship $7

Spring Song $7

Card Stock:

Only Orange $5 Apricot Appeal $5 Green Galore $5

Thanks for stoppin in!

Have a Blessed Day!

June

No comments:

Post a Comment