Saturday, September 8, 2012

Open Sea

You must think I forgot I had a blog. It's just that life is in the way again. I have been doing physical therapy twice a week and my husband is still layed up with his broken foot so life is interesting to say the least.
 
I really want to get caught up on the card class cards we have done over the past few months so I may be doing more than one post per day for a while.
 
 
 
 
Card Recipe:
 
Stamp sets: Open Sea and From My Heart
 
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Comfort Cafe DSP, Soft Suede and Whisper White
 
Ink: Pacific Point, Soft Suede and Sahara Sand
 
Accessories: Baja Breeze Marker, Soft Suede 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon and dimensionals
 
Thanks for stoppin' in and I'll see you soon.
Hugs,
June
 
'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5


No comments:

Post a Comment