Saturday, September 8, 2012

Mixed Bunch

This is the second card we did in June. I just love this stamp set and the paper. I also really like the fact there is a punch for the flower. I am getting real partial to punches that match our stamps. It makes my work so much easier and looks so much better than if I cut it free hand.
 
Rich Razzleberry is also a favorite color of mine. You will see lots of it this year no doubt.
 
September card class is coming up this Saturday and if you live in the area we would really like to have you join us. Just email me and I will give you all the info. We have so much fun and you take home 8 cards to use as inspiration and to send to someone.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Card Recipe:

Stamp Sets: Mixed Bunch and From my Heart

Card stock: Rich Razzleberry, Summer Smooches DSP, and Whisper White

Ink: Rich Razzleberry

Accessories: Blossom, 3/4" circle, Modern Label and Word Window punches; Whisper White organza ribbon and dimensionals

Thanks for stoppin' in and I'll see you soon;
Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act'  Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment