Thursday, September 20, 2012

Layered Labels

Finally I am almost at the last card for June. Just one more left to put on. I just don't believe I got so far behind. I guess I will have to put them on before class from now on to keep up to date.
I really appreciate all my card class members and their faithfulness every month. It makes it such a joy to prepare for.

 
 
This is the inside of the card. Because I cut the image out of the card front, stamped it on white and put it behind the card front I felt I needed to stamp something inside. It worked out great.
 
 
 
 
Card Recipe:
 
Stamp set: Perfectly Penned and Layered Labels
 
Card stock: Melon Mambo and Whisper White
 
Ink: Melon Mambo
 
Accessories: Big Shot with the Apothecary Art Accents Framelits, and glue dots
 
Thanks for stoppin' in,
Hugs,
June
 
'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5


No comments:

Post a Comment