Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Loving Thoughts

I am a quilter so I guess that is why I love this card. It reminds me of a quilt that I once made. It is amazing what can be done with Stampin' Ups punches and they make card making so easy.
 
I am still in therapy and doing better is some ways but the pain in my shoulder and arm is still very much there. Guess it will be back to the doctor and see what's next after next week. I really wish they could determine the cause of all this pain. Please pray that something will be found out soon. I just want to feel good again.
 
 
 
 
 
Card Recipe:
 
Stamp set: Loving Thoughts
 
Card stock: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Soft Suede, and Summer Smooches DSP
 
Ink: Soft Suede
 
Accessories: Postage Stamp punch, Daffodil Delight seam binding and dimensionals
 
Thanks fo stoppin' in and I'll see you soon,
Hugs,
June
 
'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment