Saturday, August 18, 2012

Perfectly Penned

Finally I am at the last card for May card class. There are just not enough hours in my day!




Card Recipe:

Stamp sets: Perfectly Penned and Elementary Elegance

Card stock: Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White and Pale Plum (retired)

Ink: Elegant Eggplant

Accessories: Big Shot with Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder, Elegant Eggplant Scalloped Polka Dot Ribbon and dimensionals

Thanks for stoppin' in,
Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

1 comment:

  1. Hi June! A beautiful card - I'm going to try and refine my work with the banner/stripe theme! I'm not sure how I screwed up the Christmas card that I brought for swap, but it lacks the elegance of the card you designed here. Lovely!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete