Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Betsy's Blossoms


This is another card we did in June. I am really liking this set. You can do so much with it.
 
I am now getting ready for a scapbook class on October 6th. If you live in the San Diego area and would like to join us email me and I will give you the details.
 
I hope fall weather gets here soon. I am so tired of the air being on every day but I am really thankful for it these 90 degree plus days.
 
 
 
Card Recipe:

Stamp Sets: Loving Thoughts and Betsy's Blossoms

Card stock: Tangerine Tango, Whisper White and Summer Smooches DSP

Ink: Tangerine Tango and Old Olive

Accessories: Scallop Border Punch and Basic Rhinestones

Thanks for stoppin' in,
Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment