Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Summer Afternoon

I am back finally. We had a great class on Saturday and another on Tuesday and I am so glad to be posting again. I need to get all these cards on here, I have people waiting to see them. The one below was inspired by Laurie Gibson. I have really gotten to like water coloring and try to do a card each month with either the crayons or pencils but this one I did with markers. 
 
 
 
 
 
Card Recipe:
 
Stamp set: Summer Afternoon
 
Card stock: Very Vanilla, Basic Black, First Edition DSP, Summer Starfruit and Comfort Cafe DSP
 
Ink: Basic Black
 
Accessories: Basic Black and Summer Starfruit markers and dimensionals
 
Thanks for stoppin' in and I'll see you soon.
Hugs,
June
 
'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment