Thursday, February 9, 2012

Summer by the Sea

This is the technique we learned in club for January, called Baby Wipe Swipe. It is so easy to do but gives such a neat look. I used this retired set because I love it so and I think the swipe makes it look like the wind is blowing.

If you are interested in coming to club, it is always on the 3rd Saturday of each month and goes from 1pm to 3 pm. Cost is a $25 merchandise order before shipping and tax. Once you come and if you should decide to join, you would get all the benefits that membership receives. Otherwise you can just come and do the project for a $25 order. We usually do one technique and a project and card to match.
Of course there is always the benefit of chocolate. We just can't stamp without it!! So if you are interested email me at june.switzer@yahoo.com. 





I am finishing my last card for this Saturday's card class today. Just can't wait to see all my ladies again. It has been a long month with lots of personal things going on and I am ready for some fun and laugher. If you live in the area and would like to join us email me and I will give you the details.

Thanks for stoppin' in and I'll see you soon.
Until next time,
Happy stamping,
June

go to www.stampinwithjune.stampinup.net to shop

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act'  Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment