Sunday, February 5, 2012

PS I Love You

Beautiful Sunday morning here! My husband and son have gone fishing, so it's time to stamp. I also have to create 8 cards for Saturday's card class. This will be a busy week but a fun one.

This is one of the projects we did in our club class in January. I cased this from Becky Roberts, it's just a beautiful card.





Card Recipe:

Stamp Set: PS I Love You

Card stock: Basic Gray 4 1/4 x 11, 2 1/4 x 4; Whisper White 4 x 5 1/4, a scrap for heart and cupid; Riding Hood Red 2 x 3 1/4; Twitterpated DSP (red) 2 x 3 3/4, (gray) 1 3/4 x 3

Ink: Black Stazon and Riding Hood Red

Accessories: Big Shot w/Finial Press Embossing Folder, Designer Frames (oval), and Tasteful Trim Die-cut; Modern Label, Full Heart, Heart to Heart and Large Oval Punches; Riding Hood Red Pleated Ribbon; Large Pearls; White Taffeta Ribbon; Paper Daisy Flower; Glue Dots and Sticky Strip

This is such a beautiful card and I will probably use the lay-out again with different stamp sets. It just looks so nice.

Thanks for stoppin' in and I'll see you soon.
Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act'  Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment