Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Apothecary Art

Finally I am at the last card in the January card class series. Hope you like it as much as I do. I just adore this stamp set and the Label Framelit set that goes along with it. I don't know what I would do without the Big Shot. I have one card class member that calls it the "Big Boy". How cute is that!!



Card Recipe:

Stamp Set: Apothecary Art

Card stock: Island Indigo 5 1/2 x 8 1/2; Blushing Bride 4 x 5 1/4; Twitterpated DSP 3 x 3 3/4; Whisper White 4 x 4 1/2

Ink: Early Espresso and Island Indigo

Accessories: Big Shot (Boy) w/Label Framelits; 6 1/2" of Island Indigo Ruffled Ribbon; Blushing Bride and Pear Pizzazz Markers and Dimensionals

Hope you are having nice weather wherever you are today. We have been having very spring type weather here the last week or so, in the high seventies and low eighties. Just wonderful for travel to the mountains. We are going tomorrow, I am so excited.

Thanks for stoppin' in and I'll see you soon.
Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act'  Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment