Saturday, February 25, 2012

Rue Des Fleurs


It is getting about time to create the cards for my March card class and I still have 2 more from February to post.

Next Saturday March 3, we are doing a Calendar Class. We will make a 12 month desk calendar and everyone will receive a file with the actual calendar months printed out so they can change it to make one for each year in the future. If you live in the San Diego area and would like to join us, email me asap and I will give you all the info.




Card Recipe:

Stamp set: Rue Des Fleurs

Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, So Saffron, Crumb Cake, a scrap of Very Vanilla for the oval, and Attic Boutique DSP ( I l-o-v-e this paper)

Ink: Rich Razzleberry

Accessories: Big Shot with the Designer Frame, Ex Large Oval punch and Scallop Trim Corner punch, 4" of Blushing Bride Pleated Ribbon, Sticky Strip and Dimensionals

Thanks for stoppin' in and I'll see you soon.

Happy Stamping,
Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act'  Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment