Sunday, February 19, 2012

Good Morning! Yesterday was our Technique Club meeting and we had such a great time. We did the Polished Stone technique and made a Easter box and a card to go with it. I will have them on a post in the future.

I am really excited that my grand-daughters wedding is just a month away at Disneyland. It should be a beautiful day. Her dress is gorgeous and I know she will be gorgeous on that day as well. She is the last grand-daughter to be married and I am so happy I can be apart of everything connected with her special day. She was born on my mother's birthday and she is named after her and me. Angele' Rose, a beautiful French name. My Mom would have been so proud to have known her.

This is another card from our February card class. The class had been asking to do some vintage cards so this month we did 3. This is the second one we did and I so love this paper from the Sale-a-bration book 



Card Recipe:

Stamp set: Kindness Matters

Cardstock: Lucky Limeade, Very Vanilla, Pool Party and Everyday Enchantment DSP

Ink: Crumb Cake

Accessories: Big Shot with the Designer Frame, 4" of Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon and glue dot.

We sponged everything with the Crumb Cake ink. Hope you like it, we all did.

Thanks for stoppin' in and I'll see you soon.

Happy Stamping,
Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment