Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Elementary Elegance

I so like free stuff. This stamp set is free with a $50 purchase and it is awesome. Stampin' Up came up with so many awesome things to give free during Sale-a-bration which last through March 31. You can get one free item for each $50 you purchase, a beautiful tote for having a party that totals $150 or you can place an order for that amount and receive the tote for free, plus 3 free items and the $25 hostess benefits. For a $400 party you receive 3 free items, and a tote, and the hostess benefits. Wow!!! What deals we have for you. If you would like to redeem any of these benefits just email me at june.switzer@yahoo.com and give me contact information and I will be happy to set you up with one of these offers. You won't be sorry I can tell you.



Card Recipe

Stamp set: Elementary Elegance (sab)

Card stock: Baja Breeze, So Saffron, Very Vanilla and Attic Boutique DSP

Ink: Soft Suede and Baja Breeze

Accessories: Boho Blossom  and Curly Label punches, 6" of Baja Breeze seam binding, Basic Pearls and Dimensionals

If you would like to make the cards I am showing for the month of February, email me and I will give you instructions on how you can do this. We had so much fun and the ladies loved every one we made. We always make 8 cards every month.

Thanks for stoppin' in and I'll see you soon.
Happy stamping,
Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act'  Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment