Thursday, February 23, 2012

The idea for this card I got from Sandi McIver. She does some beautiful work and is such a delight to listen to.

I really love the new embossing folders called Adorning Accents. They can be found in the Occasions Mini Catalog. This one with the hearts is so adorable. I have been thinking about cutting the larger folders to make small ones so I could use them like this. Just that little accent makes so much difference in a card.

Hope you like this and will try one of your own. I like these two colors together for a real femine look. This one looks so danity and you could give it for several different occasions, birthday, graduation, wedding, etc.



Card Recipe:

Stamp sets: Hello Doily, Heard from the Heart

Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White

Ink: Crumb Cake

Accessories: Big Shot with Adorning Accents embossing folder, Full Heart and Small Heart punches, Linen Thread, Glue dots and Dimensionals

Thanks for stoppin' in and I'll see you soon.
Happy Stamping,
Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act'  Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment