Sunday, May 15, 2011

Swirls and Curls Verses

I imagine you were wondering when I would post again. Well, I am finally back. It has been a busy week with our son leaving and our daughter returning and card classes and workshops and and every day life. I am amazed that I am still able to function properly.

We had so much fun at the card classes this week. I had two new ladies and they are just wonderful people and fit right in with the regular group. This is the first of the 8 cards we made. If you would like to be part of our fantastic group next month just email me at june.switzer@yahoo.com and let me know. I will be happy to email you details and welcome you to our group.






Card Recipe:

Card Stock: Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant, and Presto Patterns Specialty DSP

Ink: Elegant Eggplant

Stamp Set: Swirls and Curls Verses (hostess set)

Accessories: 5 Petal Flower Punch, Photo Corner Punch, 5/16 Neutral Brads, Stampin' Pastels with a cotton ball and Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for stoppin in! I hope this inspires you to get out your pastels and create something spectacular of your own. The pastels are so much fun because you can use them so many different ways and the results will all be different.

Until next time............ Create, Inspire and Share

Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment