Sunday, May 29, 2011

Just Believe

Good morning! It's been a busy week and I finally have some time this morning to do a post. Here is another card from out last card class. I just love the punches along with the Big Shot. Actually I think I love just about everything from Stampin' Up. Couldn't live without any of it.

I spent sometime this week with fellow stampers and it was the highlight of my week. It is so good to have good friends and even more so when they like the same things you do. I plan to spend a day this week with one of my new friends that attends my Tuesday card class. We are going to mount all her new stamp sets and organize her craft room. Should be a fun day!!





For this card we used Rose Red for the card. We layered it with Beyond the Garden DSP and a piece of Pear Pizzazz run through the Big Shot with the Finial Press Embossing Folder. Next comes a piece of Rose Red put through the Big Shot with the Polka Dot Embossing Folder. Next I used Pacific Point and on top a piece from the Ice Cream Parlor DSP. I used the Mat Pack and the Paper Piercing Tool to accent the DSP and the Scallop Circle. The flowers were cut with the 5 Petal Flower Punch and we placed a Rhinestone Brad in the center of each. The sentiment is from Just Believe.

Hope you are all having a great Memorial Day week-end.
Thanks for stoppin' in. See you soon. Have fun creating !!

Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment