Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Butterflies

It is another cool day and I'm just wanting to curl up with a good book but work must go on. I have been going through past card class creations and putting cardstock inside and getting ready to send out some birthday cards. I really have been lax in sending cards out lately. Thanks Ronda for reminding me this morning about Thank You cards also.

This is another creation for our May card class. I used the Big Shot and the Beautiful Butterflies Die with Basic Black Cardstock and Vellum Cardstock for the butterflies. I also put the Vellum ones through the Big Shot with the Elegant Lines Embossing Folder. They came out so pretty. I then put 3 Basic Rhinestones down the center of them for the body. Cool look!! I used Basic Black and Certainly Celery cardstock and Certainly Celery DSP. Simple and Clean but very pretty!





Hope this inspires you to create your own simple and clean cards. They are sometimes the best.

Thanks for stoppin in! See you again real soon.

Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment