Saturday, May 21, 2011

Happy Greetings

It is a cloudy Saturday morning and I really did not want to get up, but here I am. The last week has been cool, in the low 60's and it looks like we will get rain tomorrow. I am ready for the 70's and 80's to come back. I like spring to be warm and sunny.

Here is another May card class card. We did have fun with so many things from the Summer Mini. I do so enjoy my card class ladies. They are so much fun and seem to enjoy making the cards and laughing and joking together. If you live in the area you really should come join us. The next class is on Saturday June 4th at 1pm at my house and for those who can't come on Saturdays I also will have one on Tuesday June 7th at 1pm. Hope you can make one. Just email me at june.switzer@yahoo.com to let me know you are coming.






For this card I used the sentiment from Happy Greetings from the Summer Mini. I also used Beyond the Garden designer series paper and the stamp set Flower Fest. I love these stamp sets that co-ordinate with punches. I used Tangerine Tango and Whisper White cardstock, and the Big Shot with the Square Lattice Embossing Folder. I stamped the sentiment in Basic Gray ink on Whisper White and cut it out with the Scallop Oval Punch and then cut another oval from Daffodil Delight with the Wide Oval Punch to mat it. I used a strip of 5/8 Daffodil Delight Satin Ribbon to cover the seam in the center. I stamped the flower in Tangerine Tango and cut it out with the 2 3/8 inch Scallop Circle Punch.


What a bright and cheery card to send to a friend! I wouldn't mind receiving something like this, would you? I hope this inspires you to buy and use supplies from the Summer Mini. I know you won't be sorry you did.

Thanks for stoppin in! See you again soon.

Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment