Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Fast and Fabulous

It's a sad day and a happy day all in one. Our oldest son who had come to visit from Michigan the Saturday before Easter left this morning to go home, however our daughter who has been in Michigan for 5 weeks will be returning to California on this Saturday. So I am sad one left but very happy the other is coming back.

Laurie has missed our beautiful weather and hopefully her parents as well. I know she will be so happy to be back at school with her kids and anxious to do her card class again as well. She won't be doing one in May but she will in June. I will be doing my May card class on the 14th instead of the 3rd Saturday. In June I will be having mine the first Saturday and every month thereafter. It will work out better that way with holidays coming up.

This card is the 7th one from our April card class. It's the first time I used this set but I think it will get used alot the next couple of months since it is a hostess set and will be gone with our new catalog coming out in July.








Card Recipe:


Stamp Sets: Fast & Fabulous and After Thoughts


Cardstock: Early Espresso, So Saffron, Tangerine Tango and Sahara Sand


Ink: Early Espresso, Early Espresso and Tangerine Tango Markers


Accessories: Scallop Border Trim Punch, Decorative Label Punch, 1/4" Early Espresso Grosgrain Ribbon and Stampin' Dimensionals


If you don't have these stamp sets you might want to book a workshop so you could earn them. Only 2 months left to get them since they are both hostess sets. You can email me or call me if you would like to book a workshop.


Thanks for stoppin in! I'll see you tomorrow with the last card in this series. Until then..... happy stampin'.


Stampin' Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment