Friday, May 6, 2011

Paisley Petals

Final card for this group. Card class for May is coming up on Tuesday the 10th and Saturday the 14th. If you live in the area and would like to join us, it is $12 or at least a $16 merchandise order before tax and shipping. Email me at least 2 days prior to class if you are coming. My email address will be at the bottom of this post.

I just got another order from the Summer Mini and can hardly wait to use the flower stamps. They are so beautiful. My mind is swirling in anticipation of what I will be creating. I will no doubt have many dreams tonight.











For this card I used Not Quite Navy, Whisper White and Paisley Petals DSP. So glad I bought a few extra packages to use from now til July. I just love this paper. Sorry I can't remember tonight what stamp sets the images are from but if you have them you will know. You could really use any sentiments you want to. I also used Baja Breeze Seam Binding. That's another item I have fallen in love with. So glad to here they are carrying over. My punch was the Modern Label and of course I used Stampin' Dimensionals as I always do on the top layers. I like that 3D dimension look.


Thanks for stoppin in and hope to see you again real soon. With the week-end coming, my daughter arriving from Michigan on Saturday and Sunday brunch in the mountains for Mother's Day I'm not sure I will post again before Monday.

Have a great week-end and all you Mom's have a great Mother's Day. I know I will.

Stampin' Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment