Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Open Sea

It is hard to believe all the bad weather in the East when it is so beautiful here in San Diego. My son is enjoying the sunshine and getting a nice tan. I know he will hate to go home next week and leave this wonderful weather behind him.

Here is another card from our last card class. I don't usually use all browns as I did here but it makes a nice masculine card. It would be fun to sail around the world in this clipper ship.





Card Recipe:

Stamp Set: The Open Sea and Clearly For You

Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso and Nautical Expedition DSP

Ink: Early Espresso

Accessories: Modern Label Punch, 1/4" Early Espresso Grosgrain Ribbon and Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for stoppin! Hope you are having as much fun and I with the new Summer Mini products. Until next time.......... happy creating.

Stampin' Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment