Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Always Thankful

This is the last post for my December card class cards. I plan to post each day this year, we'll see how that goes.

This is the last day to purchase this stamp set. The Holiday Mini is finished after today and the New Occasions Mini goes live tomorrow am. You are going to love the new items in that catalog, I know I do and have purchased many already. Stamp sets, ribbon, buttons, designer series paper and wonderful new products to use with your Big Shot machine. Get ready for a fabulous 3 months of shopping.




Card Recipe:

Stamp sets: Always Thankful and Swirls and Curls Verses

Card stock: Marina Mist 4 1/4 x 11; Whisper White 4 x 5 1/4

Ink: Marina Mist

Accessories: Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi and More Mustard Markers, Marina Mist 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon and the Scoring Tool

Thanks for stoppin' in and I'll see you real soon.
Hugs,
June

'Commit your way to the Lord, trust in Him and He will act' Psalm 37:5

No comments:

Post a Comment